Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Daily sales operations (Selling, sales report, customer report, display, frequent stock check, order recommendation, invoices,...)
- Responsible for the sales target, stock, money/ cash, goods at the store
- Follow-up / execute all promotions communicated
- Manage stock levels to ensure continuous availability
- Fill and rotate all shelves, displays and equipment to standards
- Properly price product
- Utilize appropriate point of purchase materials
- Ensure that the merchandising campaigns are executed effectively in order to increase the visibility of products at the store.
- Make sure that the products on display must be clean, in order and dust free.
- To build up and maintain good relationship with customers
Functional skills and knowledge
· Selling skills
· Planning skills
· Customer - oriented
· Communication and negotiation skills
· English skills
· Graduated from University (marketing/Sales)
· At least three year experience in sales /customer account