Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Enhances user capabilities and satisfaction by planning, developing, and testing web-based applications.
* Confirms site objectives by analyzing and validating user requirements; identifying new features and functionality and the streamlining and upgrading of existing features.
* Plans Web applications by evaluating user specifications; analyzing existing and proposed systems; creating requirements documents including set-up, scripts, hardware, network, database development, security, server management, and installation; identifying constraints and technical issues; preparing systems development life cycle plan.
* Develops Web applications by studying existing technology architecture; analyzing browser compatibility techniques; evaluating solution alternatives; developing prototypes; building n-tier, scalable, and multimedia applications; programming objects, events, functions, error trapping, data verification, animations, interactions, and dynamic updating; designing, installing, and configuring databases; completing documentation.
* Develops user interfaces by preparing a workflow chart and diagram based on subject matter, human factors, and logic; writing queries involving table alterations, views, selects, inner and outer joins, and optimized queries.
* Integrates applications by studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, databases, search engines, and information servers.
* Confirms Web applications by planning and conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or debugging codes; resolving problems.
* Maintains team accomplishments by communicating essential information; coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information to team meetings and reports.
* Reduces costs and improves serviceability by preparing reusable component design.
* Updates job knowledge by researching new web technologies; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Analyzing Information , Problem Solving, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Web User Interface Design, Functional and Technical Skills, Problem Solving, Quality Focus, Web Programming Skills, Written Communication