Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Establishes communications by installing buried or aerial cables, poles, and pedestals.
* Prepares installations by analyzing staking sheets and job sites; gathering required materials and supplies; locating existing cables and other utilities; notifying utility companies of work operations; coordinating requirements with property owners.
* Completes installations by operating construction equipment; installing cables, pedestals, and poles; completing tests; restoring appearance of job sites.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing operator preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes construction and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Informing Others, Power Tools, Basic Safety, Equipment Maintenance, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Legal Compliance, Vendor Relationships, Teamwork, Quality Focus, Job Knowledge
By joining our Talent Network you have not officially applied to a position.
Please apply now to become candidates for vacancies or continue update resume.