Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Builds a positive public image by implementing public relations campaigns; writing and editing information pieces; improving information channels; building information relationships.
* Implements public relations campaigns by developing strategic messaging and programs; developing and producing promotional materials; pitching product briefs, research, and reviews; coordinating requirements with Public Relations agency.
* Informs target audiences by designing, writing, editing, proofreading, and distributing news releases, newsletters, brochures, flyers, backgrounders, media advisories, speeches, etc.; updating Web and intranet pages; scheduling meetings and tours; taking photographs.
* Develops information opportunities by securing speaking engagements; managing press announcements and answer sessions at conferences and conventions; arranging special events.
* Improves information channels by tracking and analyzing media coverage; coordinating with clipping and tracking services; recommending changes; discovering and soliciting new outlets and contacts; building and maintaining cooperative relationships.
* Maintains media kits by assembling and updating information.
* Prepares printed materials by placing orders; developing and issuing instructions; editing copy; obtaining copy approvals; expediting production.
* Keeps management informed by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing attitudes, concerns, data, and trends.
* Helps others by answering and referring questions and responding to requests; representing organization at events.
* Maintains public relations database by entering, verifying, and backing-up news, contacts, resources, and activities data.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Media Relations, Public Relations - General, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Internal Communications, People Skills, Market Knowledge, Crisis Management, Client Relationships, Desktop Publishing Skills, Disciplining Employees
By joining our Talent Network you have not officially applied to a position.
Please apply now to become candidates for vacancies or continue update resume.