Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Ensures conformance to codes by preparing and conducting building inspections; identifying violations; recommending compliance procedures; documenting observations.
* Prepares inspection schedule by studying permits, plans, and specifications; estimating travel and inspection times; coordinating site visits; developing schedules.
* Determines compliance to codes by inspecting work in progress and accomplished, including grading, framing, supports, stairways, doors, electrical wiring, HVAC, exhausts, gas, etc.
* Attains compliance to codes by issuing notices for corrections; interpreting codes; recommending compliance procedures.
* Records compliance by documenting progress and violations.
* Supports legal actions by collecting evidence of violations; preparing reports.
* Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding new standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Decision Making, Analyzing Information , Reporting Skills, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, ADA Requirements, Surveillance Skills, Giving Feedback, Attention to Detail, Independence, Judgment