Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Produces art layouts by developing art concepts; providing work direction to staff.
* Accomplishes art department work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees.
* Meets art department work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
* Meets art department cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
* Formulates art concepts by supervising workers engaged in executing layout designs for art work and copy to be presented by visual communications media.
* Keeps customers informed by reviewing illustrative material for presentation.
* Reviews project production factors by studying budget, background information, objectives, presentation approaches, styles, and techniques.
* Selects and secures illustrative material by formulating basic layout design concept; conducting research.
* Produces illustrative material by assigning layout design concept to artists and photographers; directing development of design concepts into art layouts.
* Prepares layouts for printing by marking-up, pasting-up, and finishing layouts.
* Obtains client approval by presenting final layouts, story boards, and illustrations; responding to client commentary and requests.
* Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances art department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Coordination, Creativity, Vision, Project Management, Product Management, Organization, Graphic Design Skills, Developing Creative Standards, Illustration Tools, Desktop Publishing Skills, Multimedia Content Development